My birthday was on Tuesday and I realized that I hadn’t put together a birthday blog post in advance. I thought it might be fun to just make a list and reflect on all the favorites that made up my 27th year. Would love to hear if any of these made it on your own favorites list!
- Happy Place by Emily Henry
- Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
- Maame by Jessica George
- Meet Me At the Lake by Carley Fortune
- A Very Secret Society of Irreular Witches by Sangu Mandana
- Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton
- Alison Roman’s Strawberry Cake from Sweet Enough
- Claire Saffitz’s Marble Cake from What’s for Dessert?
- This focaccia recipe
- Hosting small groups
*this is still a very new hobby but I am loving it!*