Instagram continues to add new functions that you can use to connect with your community. Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start! The story feature has more than ten features alone. One of the most recent additions is the “ask a question” button, where followers can ask you questions or answer questions right on your story. You have probably seen this being used, almost non-stop, over the past two weeks. As a creator, it is important to make use of every function available and to do it in a timely manner, but I recommend putting your own spin on it. Stand out!
I may be the only one, but if I never read another 20 Q&A story again, I would be ecstatic. (which is where this post sprouted from)! If you are ready to try out the “ask me anything” button but don’t want to do the same sh*t that everyone else is doing, try some of these 15 prompts.
Instead of sticking with Instagram’s default option “ask a question” I came up with options that would be more engaging, fun, and just a little bit outside the box.
- Send an emoji that describes your mood.
- Tell me what’s on your reading list.
- Travel recommendations…GO!
- What kind of content do you want to see?
- What is one goal you are working on?
- Favorite ways to kill time.
- Best Netflix shows?
- What is on your bucket list?
- What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
- Ask me questions about (pick a specific topic)
- If you could interview one person, who would it be?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is the last thing you do before bed?
- If you could travel anywhere for free, where would you go?
- I’m inspired by______.
I would love to hear your own prompts in the comments below!