Still searching for Christmas presents for a few stragglers on your list? I have created a list of last minute gifts that will make someone’s day AND will get there in time to be opened up under the Christmas tree.
Fuzzy Slippers // Tile // Favorite Book // Acupressure Mat // Vitruvi Diffuser // Heated Blanket for the car // Cozy Sweater // Cookbook // Cast Iron Pan Set // Pour Over Kettle // Coaster Set// Candle// Bath Tray // Scalp Massager
I tried to include a variety of price points in this list to fit the needs of everyone on your list. The scalp massager and Tile would make great stocking stuffers for literally anyone! Add to cart to get these last minute gifts in time.
I couldn’t help but include a few different Christmas PJ sets that you will be able to keep wearing long after Christmas. My family always gifts pajamas on Christmas Eve and it is one of my favorite traditions.
- This thermal short set is super cute, cozy and soft.
- Classic lounge sets that are available on Amazon Prime.
- The cutest striped PJs.
If all else fails and you run out of time to order a gift for someone. Here are a few of my favorite subscriptions:
- Headspace: buy someone on your list a year to this amazing meditation app. It’s truly a gift that will keep on giving.
- Book of the Month Club: this has been one of the best things I did to start consistently reading. If you have an avid reader in your family or someone you want to start a book club with, gift them a 3 or 6-month subscription.
- The Sill Plant Subscription: the plant lover in your life will be over the moon to receive this monthly plant subscription delivered right to their door.
You can check out my complete gift guide for everyone on your list here.