This post is sponsored by Nurx. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
If you have been reading here for awhile you know that I am constantly on the go. I travel at least once a month and some months I am traveling three or four different places. I also run my own business which keeps me very busy, and of course, I love having time to spend with my pup. Lately, I have been finding more ways to give myself time throughout the day. I have been cutting out tasks that I hate doing, in order to give myself more time to do the things I love. One of those things is picking up my birth control every month, and that is why I am so excited to be partnering with Nurx. Check out more ways I am saving time below.
Here are a few of the ways I have been saving time:
- Grocery delivery: I spend less and I am saving tons of time by ordering online.
- Following a set working schedule.
- Making coffee at home instead of going out every day.
- Birth control delivery with Nurx: no more waiting at the pharmacy or having to make multiple calls to refill a prescription. Nurx makes it easy and affordable.
Nurx is a healthcare company that allows you to easily prescribe, fill your prescription, bill your insurance, and deliver it right to your door! The best part, if you travel like me, is that you can request birth control at any time, from any place, from your phone or computer. This is a game-changer! I can’t count how many times I have forgotten to refill my prescription right before a trip and be panicking. If you are anything like me I highly recommend checking our Nurx.
I recently filled my prescription with Nurx and wasn’t sure what to expect, but the process was painless. I provided information on my health history to figure out which prescription I needed and was contacted by a medical professional with my prescription and directions on how to take it.
It was so easy. I started texting all my friends and telling them about it immediately.
A couple of other reasons I have loved my experience with Nurx:
- Shipping is always free.
- Affordable pricing: Nurx offers multiple birth control options for just $15/month if you pay directly.
- Discreet packaging: Birth control arrives by USPS in an envelope that protects your privacy, with no references to Nurx, a pharmacy, or anything medical.
If you are interested in trying out Nurx, now through the end of October they are offering one free month of birth control, just follow this link.