The air is getting crisper and the sun is setting earlier, which means fall is just around the corner. This summer was amazing but I am definitely looking forward to cozy days and early nights. I don’t know if anyone else feels like this but every fall I find myself wondering where the season went. However, this year I am determined to have a fall that lasts, and to do that I decided to start with a plan. I used to make yearly and seasonal bucket lists all the time, but I haven’t really made one since the pandemic. It feels like the perfect time to start them back up, and I will be documenting my fall bucket list on TikTok.
Rules for the bucket list:
I believe that every list or plan needs a set of rules, mostly a set of rules that let you pivot.
- If you decide not to complete something on this list, that is totally fine!
- You can substitute in other items.
- You cannot add more items to this list until it is finished.
- You will not sacrifice feeling good for finishing the entire bucket list.
What’s on my fall bucket list:
- Host a fall dinner with friends.
- Go to a pumpkin patch.
- Carve pumpkins.
- Decorate my front door for fall.
- Enjoy hot apple cider.
- Participate in a spooky readathon.
- Watch all the fall Gilmore Girls episodes in one day.
- Go leaf peeping.
- Make fall bouquets for my home.
- Bake one new fall recipe.
- Spend a cozy day playing games and no phones.
- Take the dogs to the park to play in the leaves.
- Have a “spooky” movie night.
- Make a meal from fresh farmer’s market purchases.
- Go to Oktoberfest in the mountains.
I hope this list helps inspire you to create your own fall bucket list, and I would love to hear what’s on your list. Let me know in the comments below if you plan to make one!