Hello and welcome to my bucket list! If you have ever had crazy wild dreams to start a business, adventure to faraway countries, start a hobby, or learn a new skill then you have probably had a few bucket lists too. I am so excited to share my current bucket list and have a free download for you too!
If you have always wanted to start a bucket list, but just didn’t know where to start then this will help you along the way. The way I create my bucket list is by creating categories like personal, business, travel, reading, etc. and then in each of those categories I include short term and long term items.
As I complete items on my list I will cross them out and share in a blog post about them. If you are looking for a good way to track your bucket list, first start with this download, then get a journal and as you get through items be sure to journal about it.
Alright, here is my bucket list:
- Read 52 books in one year.
- Learn to needlepoint.
- Create a sleep routine.
- Find a signature dish and host a dinner party.
- Teach Stanley 2 new tricks
- Launch my first course.
- Double my website traffic.
- 5X growth on my Email list.
- Host weekly Instagram Lives.
- Launch a podcast.
- Go to a business development conference.
- Backpack to Havasupai.
- Hike Half Dome.
- Travel to 5 cities in the U.S. I have never been to.
- Travel to 4 new countries.
- Go on a yoga retreat.
- Build up a savings account.
- Lean and start investing.
- Contribute to a retirement account/IRA.
I would love to see your bucket lists! If you decide to create one please let me know so I can cheer you on.