Would you like more time to grow your business, spend more time with friends and family and focus on your own passions?
What would you do with an extra five-ten hours a week?
Let me help you carve out more time in your weekly schedule. After working with business owners, entrepreneurs, and bloggers, it’s clear that there is always a need for more time. If you are frustrated that you are bogged down in the endless need for content, keeping up with (all) the algorithms, staying on top of your emails, all while trying to grow your own passions, I can help. Maybe you can do it all, but you can’t do it all alone!
Let’s talk about how I can give you back some space and time … headspace, and time in your day and on your calendar! I help people carve out the time they need to spend on what matters to them by taking care of social media, general administrative tasks, and consulting.
Still interested? Let’s get to the nitty-gritty…
- Social media engagement. You should always be interacting with the audience you have, but it is important to go the extra mile and interact with the audience you hope to attract too. Let me help you grow your tribe.
- Email. I can take care of all the routine emails and organize folders to share emails that need your personal attention.
- Blog. I can schedule your blog posts, add images to old or new posts and help make each post more share-worthy and SEO friendly.
- The Socials. Let me overhaul your social media profiles by providing a competitive analysis and updated graphics to create consistency.
- Editorial Calendar. Does planning stress you out? Let’s work together to create a monthly content calendar for all your channels.
- Analytics. What’s moving the needle? I can help organize analytics and tracking data so you have a clearer picture of just how successful you are!
If you are looking to free up some time, schedule a free thirty-minute call here and we can talk about how I can help.
P.S. If you are looking for something I haven’t listed, reach out anyway. If I can’t help, I may be able to offer a good recommendation or resource.